Company Profile

FINE Med has been established since 1987. We have sales force covering nationwide and ready to grow. We are focus on Medical equipment product and specialized in Analog and Digital X-ray.

We used to be Kodak dealer in Thailand for 22 years. Currently, we are Thailand distributor for X-ray products from Korea, Japan, China, and USA.

We represent more than 80 products. Our sales comprising 5 zones cover nationwide with more than 120 continuous accounts in addition to more than 400 general accounts – hospitals with 90 beds or more, 30 beds or more, less than 30 beds, clinics and veterinary at 10%, 40%, 20%, 15% and 15% respectively.

FINE Med sales volume contains of Analog X-ray film, chemicals and X-ray accessories at 20%. While the rest 80% of sale volume come from Digital and X-ray equipment.

medical x-ray units

Dicom pacs viewer


medical x-ray films


it & Accessories